19 nov 2013

Food Riddles



FOOD RIDDLES
1.     I am green. I look like a tree, I am a vegetable.
 Who am I?
2.       I am yellow and oval. In the cartoon I am Sponge Bob Squarepant`s house: I am a fruit.
 Who am I?
3.    You can´t eat me everyday because I`m bad for you. I have two slices of bread and also lettuce, tomato and meat inside. You can eat me in MacDonald`s.
 Who am I?
4.    I am grey or white.  I am small and round. I have bad smell. People use me to scare vampires.
 Who am I?
5.    My skin is brown. I am a dried fruit. You eat me in autumn time.
 Who am I?
6.    I am yellow but when you boild me I am light yellow. You normally eat me with tomato sauce and cheese. I am a grain.
 Who am I?
7.      I am round and red. My meat is also red. Some people think I am a vegetable but I am really a fruit. People like to use me in a salad.
 Who am I?
8.    I am brown and when you cut me open I am white. I have got liquid inside. I am a tropical fruit.
 Who am I?
9.      I am small and round. I am a fruit. I am orange but it isn´t my name. You can´t eat me in all seasons just in autumn. My cousin is an orange
 Who am I?
10.    I am red, white or pink. People drink me in a bar. Sometimes I am dangerous.
 Who am I?
                                            Pupils from 6ºB



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja un comentario